Sunday, October 11, 2009

Its not all about me! Seaching for potential guests for interviews.


s

I could post pictures of my jewelry forever on this page, but I am looking for some jewelry designers, or artisans that do other creative things to feature on my blog.  If you would like to be featured, please let me know and I will send you some questions to answer, and you can send me some pictures of your designs. Also if you have a shop banner, include that. 

I am all about encouraging and helping people promote themselves.  If you would like to post something regarding  the interview that will allow people to promote you and you will also donate a prize to the person that Tweets you the most, goes to your own blog and leaves a message regarding this person's inventory and confirms this with a message,selects something you think is gorgeous and add a coment to the blog we do on you, you can reward those out there tweeting you, and promoting your shop in many ways.

Please contact me at treschicdesigns.hightower@gmail.com in order to talk about submitting your information to be posted at a later date.
Ciao, and happy beading!
Sharon Hightower

No comments:

Post a Comment