Friday, October 9, 2009

Welcome to Tres Chic Designs




Here is my first post for Tres Chic Designs.
I am a artisan/jewelry designer.  I live in Katy, Texas and
I am passionate about designing and creating one of a kind
and limited edition jewelry.  Here is one of my designs that I
truly love.  Probably because I love the magenta colored stick pearls
that I found at a gemshop and then went scrambling around looking
for various beads to add to this design.  I ended up with amethyst
and tanzanite Swarovski cube shaped crystals, some purple
mother of peal chip beads, some round magenta pearls, and
a sterling silver clasp that I really like to use because it is easy
to do by yourself!

You can find this on one of my sites:
or my Social Networking Page:

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I have one too. And this set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a different experience!
    Glad you dropped by!

    ReplyDelete